Sponsor or Advertise with Musica Sacra
Musica Sacra invites you to align your company with one of New England’s most acclaimed choruses and advance your strategic marketing and philanthropic goals.
We rely on the support of companies like yours to present concerts that entertain, challenge, and inspire our audiences. We are grateful for your generous support.
When you partner with Musica Sacra, you are recognized as a leader in our community who understands the importance of sustaining arts, culture, and education. Corporations, businesses, and individuals have the opportunity to be a sponsor of a specific artist, concert, series, or special event depending on the level of support. As our partner, you have access to unique opportunities for brand exposure, client and employee engagement, and invitations to our special events.
Sponsorship packages are tailored to meet your company or organization’s unique interests and needs and can include benefits such as:
- Full-page ad in program book
- Brand and a link to organization on the concert page of Musica Sacra’s website
- Brand and a link to organization in concert email announcements
- Brand and a link to organization on Musica Sacra’s Facebook Page (7,000+ followers)
- Brand highlighted on Musica Sacra’s Instagram
- Reserved-seating tickets for your employees or other guests
Learn more about sponsorships by contacting us at email@example.com.
Advertise in our Concert Program
Advertising with Musica Sacra is a great opportunity to introduce your brand to thousands of new, educated and affluent prospects. An eye-catching advertisement in our concert programs is a fantastic tool to let these passionate music lovers know about the great work you’re doing.
- Full-season advertisers receive 4 ads for the price of 3.
- Full-season advertisers will have their logo and a link to their website on our website, giving their brand extra exposure.
- Non-profit organizations save 10% on any order.
Learn more about advertising with Musica Sacra by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.