Concert tickets and season subscriptions can be purchased online and by telephone or mail. We look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming performance.-->
Individual Concert Tickets
- Section AA Reserved (B minor Mass only) - $57 in advance (online, by mail, or by phone) / $60 at the door
- Section A Reserved - $45 in advance (online, by mail, or by phone) / $50 at the door
- General - $27 in advance (online, by mail, or by phone) / $30 at the door
- Seniors & Students - $15
- Groups of 5 or more - $15 per person
Bach's "Mass in B minor"
Saturday March 14, 2015 at 8:00 PM
"The Song of Songs"
Saturday May 9, 2015 at 8:00 PM
To order by telephone, call (617) 349 - 3400. Tickets purchased during the week of the concert will not be mailed, but will be held at the door. Mail orders should be sent at least two weeks prior to the performance date. Please make checks payable to Musica Sacra and mail to P O BOX 381336, Cambridge, MA 02238-1336.
Special group rates are also available for groups of 5 or more.
View venue details and seating chart
For our Harvard Square performances at First Church Congregational, Musica Sacra provides free parking for all ticket holders. The parking lot is University Place Garage, the entrance of which is at 79 University Road. The entrance will be on your RIGHT.
The walk from the covered garage to First Church is approximately .4 miles. Please be sure to bring your parking ticket with you to the concert to receive a parking voucher.
- Map of Parking Garage location, with walking directions to First Church Congregational. (You will need to turn down University Road to enter the garage).
Bus and subway transportation options are conveniently located within a five-minute walk at the MBTA Harvard Square Red Line subway and bus station.
This facility is wheelchair-accessible. Wheelchair access is located at the side entrance, around and to the right of the main church doors on Garden Street.
Large-print programs are available upon request. Please call the Musica Sacra office at least 3 days in advance of performance and let us know how many large-print programs you will need. Our telephone number is (617) 349 - 3400.